Vivaldi Circle 6-1-11

The Vivaldi Circle met for the fifth time this evening 6-1-11. This evening I asked members not to touch the round wooden table that we sit around. I had placed the trumpet on a piece of paper on the table and traced it's outline. My intention was to check the trumpet's position on the paper at the end of the circle to see of it had moved and I wanted to make sure there was no movement of the table. We also have a crystal in the center of the table and a fluorescent ping pong ball in between the trumpet and the crystal. After about an hour of lively singing, I made and attempt to achieve a trance state but failed to do so. When I opened my eyes, I felt very disconnected and tingling on my head and back of neck. It was at that moment that the ping pong ball rolled off the table to the floor at a fairly rapid clip. There was no movement of the table itself that any of us could discern, The table is extremely heavy and sturdy.

After our session, I recorded and asked Hans Bender who moved the ping pong ball. We hear "I did" http://www.box.net/shared/ueyjebn8m5